11.15.2010

Ugly Cry

I am an avid Weddingbee reader. Nevermind that I've been married for over a year now. I love it and I feel like I'm in some way connected to these girls. One of the bloggers was actually part of the Olympics this year and when I saw her (and her baby bump!) on the screen I started going crazy about it. My parents and J think I'm nuts.

Anyway, to the point. The girls always do posts about "The Ugly Cry Face". I'm not sure I've ever been aware of how my face looks when I'm crying, usually because I'm so upset at that point that I don't care. So, since I wasn't positive how this looked I went to the mighty Google. And guess what? I would say about 30 percent of the images were from Weddingbee posts. Funniest thing.

Short post today. Lots and lots of driving ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment